With everything that’s going on in the world, every single one of us is dealing with ONE Thing: fear. Fear of the unknown, fear of what’s going to happen to our businesses, our income, our jobs. How do you actually deal with that fear?
We all face fear, but it doesn’t have to be a bad thing — on the other side of fear is opportunity.
Patrick Sweeney goes by the title of Fear Guru, and not only is he a subject matter expert when it comes to fear, but he has also been a tremendously successful entrepreneur. He is the author of the best-selling book Fear Is Fuel, and he’s going to show you how to move through your fear and seize the opportunity that awaits you on the other side.
To learn more, and for the complete show notes, visit: the1thing.com/podcast.
In this episode, you will learn…
- [01:41] Patrick’s background that led to his book
- [09:11] The role of fear in our life
- [14:24] The fears we have an opportunity to work through
- [19:45] The process of working through your fear
- [27:20] Noticing and naming your fear
- [32:31] Taking one step at a time
- [43:08] The ONE Thing you can do to turn your fear into fuel
Links & Tools From This Episode
Do you run a small business?
Small business owners wear a lot of hats. Some of those hats feel incredible to wear. However, filing taxes and running payroll… well, for most of us, they don’t feel great and they’re not our ONE thing. That’s where Gusto comes in to help you make payroll, taxes, and HR easy. So ask yourself, it time to take off some of your hats?
You can get three FREE months when you run your first payroll at Gusto.com/ONE.