When you’re looking to achieve something extraordinary, you have to unlock the potential that lies within you.
So many of us struggle with this. We think we are doing the best that we can do — but, really, most of us don’t know how much we’re capable of because we have never pushed ourselves past the point of discomfort. So, how do we find models and systems that allow us to shatter our ceiling of achievement?
Mark Divine is a former Navy SEAL commander, the New York Times best-selling author of The Way of the SEAL and Staring Down the Wolf, and the founder of Unbeatable Mind and SEAL Fit. When he recognized he was going down the wrong path in life, he began to ask better questions and examine the underlying story that had led him there. Through the process of investigation and meditation, he found what he believes he was meant to do.
To learn more, and for the complete show notes, visit: the1thing.com/podcast.
In this episode, you will learn…
- [00:57] Why somebody would make the decision to become a Navy SEAL
- [07:01] Developing the habit of meditation
- [11:47] Starting with box breathing
- [16:56] What it means to stare down the wolf
- [25:23] Feeding the right wolf
- [33:37] Getting clear about what you should and should not be doing
- [40:15] Habituating excellence
Links & Tools From This Episode
- Learn more: markdivine.com
- Listen: Unbeatable Minds Podcast
- Read: Staring Down the Wolf
- Read: The Way of the SEAL
- Coaching: unbeatablemind.com
- LinkedIn: linkedin.com/in/markdivine
- Facebook: facebook.com/sealfit
- Instagram: instagram.com/RealMarkDivine
- Twitter: twitter.com/sealfit
Do you run a small business?
Small business owners wear a lot of hats. Some of those hats feel incredible to wear. However, filing taxes and running payroll… well, for most of us, they don’t feel great and they’re not our ONE thing. That’s where Gusto comes in to help you make payroll, taxes, and HR easy. So ask yourself, it time to take off some of your hats?
You can get three FREE months when you run your first payroll at Gusto.com/ONE.