Does your business give you freedom or hold you in place? Sometimes we hit a ceiling in our business and it feels like we can’t break through… but we really just need better ways to invest our time and money. Today’s guest, Ryan Moran, is the founder of Freedym.com, owner of Capitalism.com, and a successful investor. He shares how to best invest your time, generate more assets, and make your business bulletproof.
The ONE Thing to Implement From This Episode:
If you feel like you are hitting the ceiling in your life, then you are missing a person. You may be missing the right employee, mentor, contractor, customer, coach, or someone else entirely… but you’re missing someone.
Step One: Identify ONE person you are missing.
Step Two: Make a commitment to seeking that person out and bringing them into your life, every day. It will be a great return on investment for your time.
In this episode you will learn…
- [5:40] The ONE specific investment (you may not be making) that gives you the highest possible ROI.
- [14:28] How to turn your business into a machine that acquires assets for you.
- [19:50] Why you should apply the 80/20 principle to new customers.
- [24:30] How you can make any business bulletproof.
- [35:10] Why you should be giving value away for free.
AWESOME FREE RESOURCES FOR YOU!
- Form your first power habit with your 66 Day Challenge Calendar Check out our awesome blog!
- [FREE Training] How to Start Time Blocking TODAY!
Links & Tools From This Episode
- Register for our next FREE webinar at the1thing.com/webinars Freedym.com Capitalism.com
Be a Founder in Our New Community! We know that implementing The ONE Thing can be difficult, so we want to offer support. That’s why we’re creating a new community for people just like you – people who want to live more purposefully, be clear about their priorities, have more productivity, and have more profit. If you want to be a founding member of our community, text the word FOUNDER to 33444. We are only accepting applications for a few more days, and then we are closing the doors.
Production & Development for The ONE Thing Podcast by Podcast Masters