Why do we all get stuck at some point in our lives? If you are listening to this podcast, it’s because you want MORE out of life. You want to achieve greatness… but, too often, we get stuck along the way. Lolly Daskal, the author of The Leadership Gap, believes we get trapped in the gap when we ask the wrong questions. Before you consider how to achieve your goals, or why you have those goals, ask yourself a different question: Who am I?
The ONE Thing to Implement From This Episode:
Before you understand what to do or why you’re doing it, at any given moment, you need to know who you are being. To do that, you need to look inward. Who are you being while you are living and leading? Are you proud of who you are? Are these the things you want to do? Check your gut. If you’re not happy with what you feel, you can make a choice: keep doing the things that brought you into the gap or do something different.
In this episode you will learn…
- [10:20] How you can leverage gaps to achieve greatness.
- [19:00] How to identify who you are (and how to be who you want to be).
- [26:10] The ONE simple equation you need to navigate uncharted waters in your business or personal life.
AWESOME FREE RESOURCES FOR YOU!
- Form your first power habit with your 66 Day Challenge Calendar Check out our awesome blog!
- [FREE Training] How to Start Time Blocking TODAY!
Links & Tools From This Episode
- Learn more about The Leadership Gap: What Gets Between You And Your Greatness
Be a Founder in Our New Community! We know that implementing The ONE Thing can be difficult, so we want to offer support. That’s why we’re creating a new community for people just like you – people who want to live more purposefully, be clear about their priorities, have more productivity, and have more profit. If you want to be a founding member of our community, text the word FOUNDER to 33444. We are only accepting applications through April 17th, and then we are closing the doors.
Production & Development for The ONE Thing Podcast by Podcast Masters