Have you ever lied awake at night wondering if you will be able to pay your bills? It feels like you’re not in control – but the truth is you always have the freedom to take control of your finances if you want it. Krisstina Wise is a millionaire coach and author of Falling for Money, and she is going to teach us about the actions and habits that will define whether or not you become a millionaire.
The ONE Thing to Implement From This Episode:
Establish your Freedom Net Worth Number, or the amount of money that you would need to live comfortably for the rest of your life, and lay out a plan in place that will put you on the right trajectory. If you can live off of $75,000 a year, this is how you establish your Freedom Net Worth Number: 75,000 / 0.04 = 1,875,000 After you identify the number, start taking daily action and buy your freedom.
In this episode you will learn…
- [9:50] The seven secrets that millionaires know (that you don’t).
- [15:30] How you keep banks in business while making your future self broke.
- [28:35] How to watch your money like a hawk (and why it’s so important).
AWESOME FREE RESOURCES FOR YOU!
- The Kick Ass Guide To Accountability Form your first power habit with your 66 Day Challenge Calendar Check out our awesome blog!
- [FREE Training] How to Start Time Blocking TODAY!
Links & Tools From This Episode
- You can find free money training at howto.money Learn more about Krisstina at WealthyWellthy.life
- Falling for Money: How to Have a Lifetime Love Affair with your Finances by Krisstina Wise Rich Dad Poor Dad by Robert T. Kiyosaki
Production & Development for The ONE Thing Podcast by Podcast Masters