Do you know the story of your business? We realized that we didn’t know our story, or how to communicate it with all of you. That’s why we had this conversation with the Story Coach, Lisa Bloom. This isn’t our typical podcast episode. It is a private conversation that had an enormous impact on our business, so we want to share it with you. Lisa will help you find the things that matter, establish the pivotal moments of your story, and get clarity when it comes to communicating your story with other people.
The ONE Thing to Implement From This Episode:
Establish the three pivotal moments in your business so that you can find your Core Story. You don’t want to look at the big moments, like hiring or new product launches. You want to find the little moments that, looking back, shifted something inside of you. After you hone in on those pivotal moments, you will have all the information you need to clarify your Core Story.
In this episode you will learn…
- [3:55] Why your story matters & what a Core Story is.
- [6:30] How to establish the pivotal moments in your story.
- [22:20] How to clarify your Core Story.
- [28:10] Why your Core Story is so powerful.
- [30:10] How to empower people with your Core Story.
AWESOME FREE RESOURCES FOR YOU!
- The Kick Ass Guide To Accountability Form your first power habit with your 66 Day Challenge Calendar Check out our awesome blog!
- [FREE Training] How to Start Time Blocking TODAY!
Links & Tools From This Episode
- Learn more about Story Coach & Lisa Bloom