Do you ever struggle to think bigger? We’ve been getting on the phone with fans like you because we want to know the biggest challenges that you are facing. We’re sharing one of those calls because it helped us think bigger about helping you. In today’s episode, Michael Cappelli helps us understand how we can better teach and support serious, engaged, and committed business owners who want to create the right habits, and then scale it down to the team level.
The ONE Thing to Implement From This Episode:
We are investing our most valuable resource – our time – in fans like you because we want to expand our minds so that, together, we can create something truly exceptional. How can we, collectively, create something that will change how people think for generations to come? If you want to be a part of that, we are very interested in hearing from you. Please leave us a comment on our Facebook page. If you’re interested in the membership platform we are creating, text the word “FOUNDER” to 33444 so that we can reach out to the right people when we open it up.
In this episode you will learn…
- [6:25] How goals and tasks are different.
- [14:00] How you can stop doing transactional work and start doing more meaningful and impactful work every day.
- [20:10] How to pick your side in the battle between the urgent and the important.
AWESOME FREE RESOURCES FOR YOU!
- The Kick Ass Guide To Accountability Form your first power habit with your 66 Day Challenge Calendar Check out our awesome blog!
- [FREE Training] How to Start Time Blocking TODAY!
Production & Development for The ONE Thing Podcast by Podcast Masters