At the core of what we teach is enabling you to have the ability to adapt, change, and grow. In order to do that you have to challenge the way you think and recognize that what got you here won’t get you there. We need to be able to see the world through new lenses and change those at will.
Jason Feifer is the editor in chief at Entrepreneur magazine. As you can imagine, he often gets asked: “What makes a successful entrepreneur?” His answer, at the heart of it, is adaptability. And being adaptable means being able to change your mindset.
Jason talks about how important it is to start with a mindset of adapting to and embracing change, how to be more resilient in life, and ways to set yourself up for success.
If you want to learn more about Jason’s philosophy on change and business, check out his book “Build for Tomorrow.”
To learn more, and for the complete show notes, visit: the1thing.com/pods.
We talk about:
- How the questions people ask you reveal your value to them
- Being willing to be bad at something in order to get to good
- Calibrating the way you think
- Having a broad definition of your purpose and what does not change
- The four phases of change
- Rethinking the impossible
Links & Tools from This Episode
- Learn more at jasonfeifer.com
- Read: Build for Tomorrow
- Instagram: @heyfeifer
- LinkedIn: linkedin.com/in/jason-feifer-b04543a
- Free Resources
- Want to be a guest or share feedback? Email firstname.lastname@example.org