Are you tired of feeling busy but not productive? Do you wake up and find yourself running through the day without achieving what truly matters? If so, this episode of The ONE Thing Podcast is for you.
In this discussion, productivity expert Chris Bailey joins us to share valuable insights on how to prioritize the things that truly matter, so you can lead a more productive life. We believe that having a purpose and a big why is essential to achieving your goals. With clarity on what’s most important, you can regain control of your day and achieve the results you desire.
If you’re ready to reclaim your intention and boost your productivity, then tune in now to learn how you can make the most of your time and achieve your goals with purpose. Let’s dive into this inspiring discussion on productivity and The ONE Thing.
If you want to jump start your productivity and intentionality, visit the1thing.com.
To learn more, and for the complete show notes, visit: the1thing.com/pods.
We talk about:
- How Chris ditched his smart phone for a flip phone and what he learned through the process
- The Rule of Three and the power of defining intentions for the week
- Understanding your capacity to work under given constraints
- The three ingredients to manage to make progress towards our goals
- The myth of multitasking (and why we’re compelled to do it anyway)
Links & Tools from This Episode
- Learn more at chrisbailey.com
- Read: How to Calm Your Mind
- Read: The Productivity Project
- Read: Hyper Focus
- Free Resources
- Want to be a guest or share feedback? Email email@example.com
If you want to lead a successful business, you need the most talented people on your team.
That’s where ZipRecruiter comes in. ZipRecruiter uses powerful matching technology to help you find highly qualified candidates for a wide range of roles. Once you’ve found the right person for the job, send them an invite directly within ZipRecruiter so they’re more likely to apply. Let ZipRecruiter fill all your roles with the right candidates.
Try it for free at ZipRecruiter.com/ONEThing.
Produced by Nova Media