Are you a leader seeking to have a greater influence on your team or an individual striving to make a lasting impact in your organization? In this episode of The ONE Thing Podcast, we are thrilled to have Liz Wiseman, the author of the New York Times bestseller “Multipliers” and the Wall Street Journal bestsellers “Rookie Smarts” and “Impact Players.”
As a former corporate executive turned management researcher, Executive Advisor, and CEO of the Wiseman Group, Liz shares her invaluable insights on how to become an impact player within your team and organization. We discuss the concepts from her latest book, “Impact Players,” and explore how you can apply these principles to enhance your performance and make a significant contribution in your professional life.
Tune in now to learn from Liz Wiseman’s expertise and unlock your potential to become an impact player. If you’re ready to take your leadership and influence to the next level, visit the1thing.com to get started.
If you want to be an impact player in your business, or find more for your team, visit lizwiseman.com.
To learn more, and for the complete show notes, visit: the1thing.com/pods.
We talk about:
- What an impact player is and what makes them stand out
- Five factors that differentiate impact players from ordinary contributors
- How leaders can stretch their team effectively
- Knowing when to lead and when to follow
Links & Tools from This Episode
- Learn more at lizwiseman.com
- Read: Impact Players
- Read: Multipliers
- Free Resources
- Want to be a guest or share feedback? Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Produced by Nova Media