Do you ever feel like you can’t find the right balance between work, family, and yourself? You’re not alone. There’s so much that we need to do in a day and, when we try to narrow our focus to one thing, we can feel guilty about neglecting something else. Sophie Kendall, a mother of two and a health and fitness coach, is all too familiar with this guilt… but she learned how to gain control of her life – and you can too.
The ONE Thing to Implement From This Episode:
If you’re struggling with guilt due to where you are focusing your time, we encourage you to start a 66-Day Challenge and block out time to focus on yourself. Set aside a few minutes to meditate, exercise, or do whatever focusing on yourself means to you. If you take care of yourself first, that will make taking care of everything else easier or unnecessary.
In this episode you will learn…
- [4:05] Why you can’t help other people if you don’t help yourself first.
- [13:15] Why your purpose can be surprisingly simple.
- [26:15] What Gary Keller taught us about making something world-class.
AWESOME FREE RESOURCES FOR YOU!
- The Kick Ass Guide To Accountability Form your first power habit with your 66 Day Challenge Calendar Check out our awesome blog!
- [FREE Training] How to Start Time Blocking TODAY!
Production & Development for The ONE Thing Podcast by Podcast Masters