Are you struggling to upgrade your five? A lot of us understand why we need to upgrade our five, but we don’t understand how. Today we’re talking to one of you, Jeff Nigh, about the consistent daily actions that make every other part of upgrading your five easier or unnecessary.
The ONE Thing to Implement From This Episode:
If you want to upgrade your five and you don’t know how, this is a great place to start.
Step 1: Ask yourself the question, “Where do I need help most right now?” Consider The Seven Circles – spiritual, physical health, personal life, relationships, job, business, and finance – and pick just one.
Step 2: Get clear about who you need to meet. Describe the person who can best guide you in the area that you identified in step one, in just one sentence.
Step 3: Set a goal of sharing that sentence with someone at least once a day. Hold yourself accountable by downloading our free 66-day calendar and starting a 66-Day Challenge.
In this episode you will learn…
- [4:50] How to identify where you need help most.
- [9:20] Why people struggle to upgrade their five.
- [14:00] ONE simple strategy that will make upgrading your five easier.
- [19:40] How you can improve your focus while time blocking.
- [20:45] Why your goals need to be actionable.
AWESOME FREE RESOURCES FOR YOU!
- The Kick Ass Guide To Accountability Form your first power habit with your 66 Day Challenge Calendar Check out our awesome blog!
- [FREE Training] How to Start Time Blocking TODAY!
DON’T MISS IT
We’re opening up our membership platform for TWO WEEKS! We’ve been working with our founding members to create a membership platform that will help you take control of your time, find clarity about your purpose and goals, and give you the confidence to silence the world around you. If you want to know when we announce and launch this membership platform, you can text the word “FOUNDER” to the number 33444. We’re only going to open the doors for two weeks before we close them so that we can serve our members to our highest capability
Production & Development for The ONE Thing Podcast by Podcast Masters