Today we’re answering questions asked by people just like you: fans of The ONE Thing who are trying to follow the road to mastery one step at a time. We understand that it’s a long journey, and even we stumble sometimes. That’s why we’re sharing this keynote designed to help you wake up, every day, with the intention of getting just a little bit better at your ONE thing.
The ONE Thing to Implement From This Episode:
What is a single thing you can do to live your ONE thing with a little more intention so that you can get slightly better results every day? If you can continue to get slightly better results day after day after day, then you are on the trajectory to live an extraordinary life.
In this episode you will learn…
- [6:10] Why you are accountable for the distractions in your life (and how you can shut them out).
- [18:00] Why most people aren’t successful.
- [21:50] Why giving yourself permission to fail in the short-term will help you succeed in the long term.
- [26:00] How you can set boundaries in work relationships.
- [38:20] How to move from entrepreneurial to purposeful.
AWESOME FREE RESOURCES FOR YOU!
- The Kick Ass Guide To Accountability Form your first power habit with your 66 Day Challenge Calendar Check out our awesome blog!
- [FREE Training] How to Start Time Blocking TODAY!
Links & Tools From This Episode
- If you’re interested in having us speak at your event, you can go to the1thing.com/about
DON’T MISS IT
We’re opening up our membership platform for TWO WEEKS! We’ve been working with our founding members to create a membership platform that will help you take control of your time, find clarity about your purpose and goals, and give you the confidence to silence the world around you. If you want to know when we announce and launch this membership platform, you can text the word “FOUNDER” to the number 33444 or go to the1thing.com/membership. We’re only going to open the doors for two weeks before we close them so that we can serve our members to our highest capability.
Production & Development for The ONE Thing Podcast by Podcast Masters