Are you spending too much time working in pursuit of freedom? We can’t work more hours in the day and have a more flexible lifestyle – something else has to change. Today’s guest, Gene Rivers, understands how anyone can achieve the work-life balance they deserve. He and his wife run nine successful businesses while still finding time to vacation four months out of the year and devote time to their family every day. In this episode, Gene will teach you how you can get anything you want if you’re intentional with your time and willing to focus on the most important work.
The ONE Thing to Implement From This Episode:
If you aren’t where you want to be, or have hit a ceiling, you need accountability. Who is the mentor, coach, or consultant that you can go to for help? If you don’t have someone, seek them out. Wanting to change won’t make you change – someone holding you accountable to change might.
In this episode you will learn…
- [4:40] How you can create your ideal life with this ONE mindset shift.
- [8:30] Why you always need to be intentional with your time (and what it sounds like to have completely focused mindset).
- [21:25] How Gene uses a powerful (but under-utilized) two-letter word to control his time.
- [29:00] How enlisting support can help you focus on your ONE thing.
- [35:35] Why using standards with accountability will build up the people around you and help you succeed through others.
AWESOME FREE RESOURCES FOR YOU!
- The Kick Ass Guide To Accountability Form your first power habit with your 66 Day Challenge Calendar Check out our awesome blog!
- [FREE Training] How to Start Time Blocking TODAY!
Links & Tools From This Episode
- Go to audible.com/onething to pick up a free copy of Gene’s favorite book, The Millionaire Real Estate Investor, if you are new to Audible
DON’T MISS IT
We’re opening up our membership platform for TWO WEEKS! We’ve been working with our founding members to create a membership platform that will help you take control of your time, find clarity about your purpose and goals, and give you the confidence to silence the world around you. If you want to know when we announce and launch this membership platform, you can text the word “FOUNDER” to the number 33444 or go to the1thing.com/membership. We’re only going to open the doors for two weeks before we close them so that we can serve our members to our highest capability.
Production & Development for The ONE Thing Podcast by Podcast Masters