Do you ever feel like you’re working hard… but not getting the results that you deserve? So many of us feel isolated by this feeling, but you are NOT alone. We are sharing a conversation we had with one of you, Lizzie Grant, to demonstrate how common this feeling is. We failed Lizzie, but we called her because we always want to learn from our failures. We never intended for this conversation to be a podcast episode, but it was too inspiring and too valuable not to share with all of you.
The ONE Thing to Implement From This Episode:
Get clear on what your priorities really are. Write them down on a sheet of paper. Now ask yourself: What is the minimum amount of time that you need to invest in your top priority to make progress? Don’t set the bar too high because, when you start taking action every day, it will become a habit.
In this episode you will learn…
- [9:00] How taking a break can help you get clarity.
- [11:30] Why so many of us struggle to control our time (not just you!).
- [18:00] How you can get clarity on what you want and develop a system that helps you do those things in order of priority.
AWESOME FREE RESOURCES FOR YOU!
- The Kick Ass Guide To Accountability Form your first power habit with your 66 Day Challenge Calendar Check out our awesome blog!
- [FREE Training] How to Start Time Blocking TODAY!
GET ON THE WAITLIST
Don’t miss your next opportunity to join the Living Your ONE Thing community The Living Your ONE Thing community is designed around everything we talked about in this episode. If you are inspired, sign up to be contacted when we open the doors again later this year. You can get on the waitlist by going to the1thing.com/membership or texting the word “FOUNDER” to the number 33444.
Production & Development for The ONE Thing Podcast by Podcast Masters