Over five years went into researching and writing The ONE Thing, and one of the things we discovered was that, on average, it takes 66 days to form a habit. That means you can form up to five life-changing power habits every year… but how many power habits have you acquired over even the past five years? Most of us haven’t formed very many, and that’s okay. Today you have the opportunity to intentionally decide which habits you will form, and narrow your focus to the ONE you want to acquire first.
The ONE Thing to Implement From This Episode:
We hope you’ll celebrate episode 66 with us by picking just ONE of the three power habits we described and starting your own 66 Day Challenge. You can download your own 66-Day Calendar for free at the1thing.com/66daychallenge.
In this episode you will learn…
- [5:25] The 1st Habit: How to act in order of priority.
- [10:30] The 2nd Habit: How to schedule time with yourself to do your most important work (and protect it).
- [19:40] The 3rd Habit: How to think BIG and act small.
AWESOME FREE RESOURCES FOR YOU!
- The Kick Ass Guide To Accountability Check out our awesome blog!
- [FREE Training] How to Start Time Blocking TODAY!
Links & Tools From This Episode
- Form your first power habit with your 66 Day Challenge Calendar
- Upgrade your Finances – Download a FREE copy of The Perpetual Wealth Strategy In The ONE Thing, we talk about the Seven Circles, the seven most important areas of your life, and one of those circles is your financial life. That’s why we want to connect you with Patrick Donohoe and his team at Paradigm Life, who are offering a free report called The Perpetual Wealth Strategy. You can download The Perpetual Wealth Strategy for FREE at perpetualwealthstrategy.net. This report has already given thousands of entrepreneurs just like you the recipe for establishing their financial well being for decades.
Production & Development for The ONE Thing Podcast by Podcast Masters