Do you feel stuck? Is your business struggling with growth? If you ever feel like you’re hitting a ceiling, you are probably missing a person. Jay Papasan, co-author of The One Thing, is on the show to help you find the coach, mentor or employee you need to break through the ceiling.
In this episode you will learn…
- [1:30] When Jay Papasan and Gary Keller identified a bigger opportunity for The ONE Thing brand.
- [2:25] The inspiration that led to Jay’s AH-HA moment.
- [4:55] How Jay knew The ONE Thing team was missing someone: a leader.
- [8:00] Gary Keller’s technique for evaluating new talent.
- [10:00] How listening to your audience can focus your vision.
- [10:30] The two productivity skills that most people struggle with.
- [12:55] The power of networking for attracting top talent.
- [14:00] How our team is applying lessons learned from The ONE Thing.
- [16:00] Jay’s killer advice for hiring an executive assistant.
- [18:00] One easy strategy for being more intentional in your relationships that you can use today.
The ONE Thing to Take Action on Today: Be more purposeful in an important relationship that is hurting. It can be any type of relationship.
Step One: Identify a relationship in your life that is struggling.
Step Two: Consider the core things that you are looking for in that relationship.
Step Three: Test a solution to the pain you are experiencing in the relationship. Communicate clearly and often to create a better opportunity for success.
Links & Tools From This Episode
- The ONE Thing: Website | Book
AWESOME FREE RESOURCES FOR YOU!
- Form your first power habit with your 66 Day Challenge Calendar Check out our awesome blog!
- [FREE Training] How to Start Time Blocking TODAY!
Get a FREE digital copy of the bestselling book The ONE Thing! We are on a mission to become the #1 podcast in iTunes. You can help us get there by subscribing to the show. Click here to subscribe. Once you subscribe (either on your phone or computer), take a screenshot showing that you subscribed, and email that photo to email@example.com We will then send you a link to get your FREE digital copy 🙂
Production & Development for The ONE Thing Podcast by Podcast Masters