Many successful business owners are trying to live The ONE Thing in their lives… but how can you bring those lessons into your business? Raman Sehgal, Founder of ramarketing, has experienced transformational success because he successfully implemented The ONE Thing into the culture of his business. He shares what he and his team have done, and how you can bring these lessons into your professional life as well.
The ONE Thing to Implement From This Episode:
Raman didn’t try to do it all – he started by implementing ONE thing, which led to the next thing and then the next thing. When you do one thing, the right thing, it will topple over many things. How can you get started today?
In this episode you will learn…
- [3:15] What it looks like when you start living The ONE Thing.
- [5:15] Why having a single focus in your business is a huge advantage.
- [10:30] How you can leverage time blocking in your business.
- [17:45] Why you have to start implementing The ONE Thing, slowly, over time.
- [22:50] ONE simple tool that will help you and your employees focus on your 20% work.
AWESOME FREE RESOURCES FOR YOU!
- The Kick Ass Guide To Accountability Form your first power habit with your 66 Day Challenge Calendar Check out our awesome blog!
- [FREE Training] How to Start Time Blocking TODAY!
Links & Tools From This Episode
- Connect with Raman: LinkedIn | Twitter
- Learn more about ramarketing — Do you ever wonder what it takes to develop the mindset of a master entrepreneur? Jeff Sandefer created the Acton School of Business to train aspiring entrepreneurs like you. If you want to learn alongside business legends and develop the mindset to become a great entrepreneur, head over to ActonMBA.org/ONE. The exclusive group of entrepreneurs teaching at Acton will help you develop the habits you need to navigate difficult decisions and succeed as an entrepreneur.
Production & Development for The ONE Thing Podcast by Podcast Masters