What is the Give element at the heart of your business that will win over the heart of the world? Gary Keller and Jay Papasan don’t just build successful businesses – they’ve learned how to leverage strategic giving and turn their businesses into vehicles for change that leave a lasting mark on the world. Jay returns to the show so he can teach you how to become a Strategic Giver using a five-stage model that, ultimately, will allow you to give away $1M.
The ONE Thing to Implement From This Episode:
How can you bring purpose into what you do every single day? What is the Give element at the heart of your business? Finding your purpose is a journey all of us have to take, and we’re still on the journey ourselves. We don’t have clarity about the Give element at the heart of our business yet, and that’s okay – because we are committed to discovering that purpose and weaving that Give element into our business model. We hope that you’ll join us on this journey to bringing more purpose into your business and leaving the legacy that you deserve. What can you do, today, to start leaving your legacy?
In this episode you will learn…
- [9:00] Why simply offering gratitude for giving creates an atmosphere of more giving.
- [7:35] How you can give something more valuable than money – your time.
- [15:30] Why you should give what money you can spare (because even small amounts can make a huge difference).
- [21:10] How you can give your leadership.
- [24:00] How to build your business around a mission, and Strategic Giving.
AWESOME FREE RESOURCES FOR YOU!
- The Kick Ass Guide To Accountability Form your first power habit with your 66 Day Challenge Calendar Check out our awesome blog!
- [FREE Training] How to Start Time Blocking TODAY!
Links & Tools From This Episode
- The Millionaire Real Estate Agent: It’s Not About the Money…It’s About Being the Best You Can Be! by Gary W. Keller, Dave Jenks, and Jay Papasan
- Give and Take: Why Helping Others Drives Our Success by Adam Grant
Do you ever wonder what it takes to develop the mindset of a master entrepreneur? This episode is brought to you by our friends at the Acton School of Business, which Princeton Review rated as having the most competitive students five years in a row. Jeff Sandefer created Acton to train aspiring entrepreneurs like you how to make an impact. If the status quo is not enough for you and you want to embark on a challenge to change the world and create something of your own, head over to ActonMBA.org/ONE. The exclusive group of entrepreneurs teaching at Acton will help you develop the habits you need to navigate difficult decisions and succeed as an entrepreneur.
Production & Development for The ONE Thing Podcast by Podcast Masters