A business isn’t just something that makes money, helps customers, or delivers value – it’s a vehicle for you to live a BIG life and finance your life’s purpose. However, if you want to build that vehicle, you need to start by building a sustainable company. Babak Azad is the former Senior Vice President of Media and Acquisition at Beach Body, creators of P90X, Insanity, and Shakeology. He led the team that grew the company from $100M to $1B in revenue, and he did it while building trust with their customers. He shares how you can develop a mindset that will help you strike a balance between delivering short-term revenue and building a brand that people trust.
The ONE Thing to Implement From This Episode:
If you want to build a sustainable business, you need to make the word brand part of your daily lexicon and treat your customers the way they want to be treated. You can start by considering the following questions: What is the experience your customers want and prefer? How can you create a great experience for them? Living The ONE Thing is a lifelong journey, and the goal is not to be perfect. You’re a human, and you’re likely going to fail… but will you get back on the horse, move forward, and try to do better the next day?
In this episode you will learn…
- [8:10] The two key components of a brand.
- [11:05] ONE question we wish we had asked ourselves earlier.
- [16:20] How you can strike the right tension between short-term revenue and long-term trust.
AWESOME FREE RESOURCES FOR YOU!
- The Kick Ass Guide To Accountability Form your first power habit with your 66 Day Challenge Calendar Check out our awesome blog!
- [FREE Training] How to Start Time Blocking TODAY!
Links & Tools From This Episode
- Read Babak’s blog: BabakAzad.com
- Learn more about Round Two Partners: RoundTwoPartners.com
Do you ever wonder what it takes to develop the mindset of a master entrepreneur? Jeff Sandefer created the Acton School of Business to train aspiring entrepreneurs like you. If you want to learn alongside business legends and develop the mindset to become a great entrepreneur, head over to ActonMBA.org/ONE. The exclusive group of entrepreneurs teaching at Acton will help you develop the habits you need to navigate difficult decisions and succeed as an entrepreneur.
Production & Development for The ONE Thing Podcast by Podcast Masters