Do you struggle to form relationships with people who have achieved more than you perceive to be possible? We know that finding the right mentors can feel impossible at times, but we also know how valuable and powerful those relationships can be. There are few people better suited to help you form mentor relationships than Dr. Shannon Irvine, a business mentor who helps others master their thoughts, habits, emotions, and schedules to live a life and business that honors God and their priorities. She was kind enough to feature Geoff Woods on her podcast, Epic Success, and we want to share that valuable conversation with you, too.
The ONE Thing to Implement From This Episode:
Ask yourself this question: What is the ONE thing I’m not currently doing that – if I started doing it immediately – would make a massive impact on my life? We love and honor the fact that you invest your time by listening to this podcast, and we know the greatest results will come to you when you implement the content.
In this episode you will learn…
- [3:35] Why you sometimes need to experience pain before you are compelled to make a change.
- [9:30] Why showing up as a mentee offers your mentor tremendous value.
- [36:20] The ONE success habit that Gary Keller talks about most.
AWESOME FREE RESOURCES FOR YOU!
- The Kick Ass Guide To Accountability Form your first power habit with your 66 Day Challenge Calendar Check out our awesome blog!
- [FREE Training] How to Start Time Blocking TODAY!
Links & Tools From This Episode
- Learn more about Dr. Shannon Irvine: DrShannonIrvine.com | Twitter | Facebook
- Listen to the Epic Success podcast
If you are interested in a coach, email us at email@example.com
Do you ever wonder what it takes to develop the mindset of a master entrepreneur? Jeff Sandefer created the Acton School of Business to train aspiring entrepreneurs like you. If you want to learn alongside business legends and develop the mindset to become a great entrepreneur, head over to ActonMBA.org/ONE. The exclusive group of entrepreneurs teaching at Acton will help you develop the habits you need to navigate difficult decisions and succeed as an entrepreneur.
Production & Development for The ONE Thing Podcast by Podcast Masters