Are you leveraging the power of your 411 to be more productive? Today we’re sharing a keynote that covers some of the biggest lessons we have learned from working with people like you, and the questions you should be asking if you want to boost your productivity. We also sit down with Gene McNaughton, who was coached by Tony Robbins in how to speak like a professional. He’s worked with (and shared the stage with) titans of the personal development industry, and he has a lot to teach us about influencing and persuading people.
The ONE Thing to Implement From This Episode:
What’s the ONE thing from this episode that you’re not currently doing that will create a massive impact in how you invest your time? Identify the first step you need to take and start taking action today.
In this episode you will learn…
- [5:30] Four questions you should be asking about your 411.
- [10:20] Why you shouldn’t be treating everything equally.
- [18:30] How to influence and persuade people with your speech.
AWESOME FREE RESOURCES FOR YOU!
- The Kick Ass Guide To Accountability Form your first power habit with your 66 Day Challenge Calendar Check out our awesome blog!
- [FREE Training] How to Start Time Blocking TODAY!
Links & Tools From This Episode
- Want to take back 24-34 hours every month? Join the Living Your ONE Thing Community: the1thing.com/membership
- Do you want the highest form of accountability, a coach? Email us at email@example.com with “coach” in the subject line
Why should all aspiring entrepreneurs attend the Acton School of Business? Acton offers students 10 years of business lessons in 10 months, all taught by an exclusive group of entrepreneurs who have created over $5 billion in value. If you want to learn alongside business legends and develop the mindset to become a great entrepreneur, head over to ActonMBA.org/ONE.
Production & Development for The ONE Thing Podcast by Podcast Masters