Do you understand why finding your purpose matters? You can’t get the right results if you don’t take the right actions, you can’t take the right actions if you don’t know what your priorities are, and you can’t know what your priorities are if you don’t know what your purpose is. However, we understand that most people struggle with this first step. Jim Beebe is a member of the Living Your ONE Thing Community, and he discovered his purpose in a very unlikely place. As you listen to his story, we suggest you reflect on your own life and ask yourself what breadcrumbs you may be overlooking. If you want to learn more about aligning your purpose with your goals, you can join us for our first live event: What: The ONE Thing Goal-Setting Retreat When: November 30th, 2017 – December 1st, 2017 Where: Austin, Texas How: the1thing.com/event
The ONE Thing to Implement From This Episode:
Your results are 100% in your control. It all comes down to implementation. You just invested your most valuable resource, your time, so out of everything that you heard, what is the ONE thing you can implement today? The rewards can be massive, but the opportunity cost, if you choose not to take action, can be just as significant.
In this episode you will learn…
- [4:10] How putting yourself aside and focusing on others can reveal a dormant ONE thing.
- [10:40] Why your preconceived idea of a perfect life may be closing you off from possibility and curiosity.
- [13:30] ONE thing you can do to find clarity around your purpose.
AWESOME FREE RESOURCES FOR YOU!
- The Kick Ass Guide To Accountability Form your first power habit with your 66 Day Challenge Calendar Check out our awesome blog!
- [FREE Training] How to Start Time Blocking TODAY!
- Do you ever feel like you’re so focused on the future that you forget to be present in the moment? We know that stopping to celebrate the moments that matter is required, and that’s the purpose behind JavaPresse Coffee Company. Everything JavaPresse does is designed to help you enjoy a moment that you craft for yourself, every day, and their coffee is unique because it’s organically grown, ethically sourced, and roasted fresh to order. To craft your next moment that matters, head over to the1thing.com/coffee and use the coupon code ONETHING to get 15% off your first three months of shipments.
Production & Development for The ONE Thing Podcast by Podcast Masters