Do you know what it takes to build a business that succeeds beyond your involvement, and grows into an empire? Today we’re sharing a conversation between Geoff Woods and Ryan Moran, owner of Capitalism.com and host of Freedom Fast Lane, in which we ask Ryan essential questions about thinking BIG and scaling his business. As we ask Ryan these questions, we suggest you answer them yourself. There are some major Ah-Ha moments for Ryan, and we know there will be some for you as well. If you want to learn more about thinking BIG and setting goals, you can join us for our first live event: What: The ONE Thing Goal-Setting Retreat When: November 30th, 2017 – December 1st, 2017 Where: Austin, Texas How: the1thing.com/event
The ONE Thing to Implement From This Episode:
When we look at the habits that Gary mastered to get where he is today, we can see that he learned how to succeed through others; recruiting amazingly talented individuals and coaching them to their possibilities. What is the ONE thing you can do from this episode, or the ONE question you can answer, that will have the most significant impact on you, and help you start building your empire? Your payoff can be massive if you take action.
In this episode you will learn…
- [7:50] What is your Disney? What is your BIG vision?
- [9:45] What problem is preventing you from getting bigger?
- [14:20] If you could recruit your dream team of employees, what positions do you absolutely need (and who do you focus on)?
- [24:45] How Gary Keller systematized the empire building process.
- [33:45] How maintenance steals your time and productivity.
AWESOME FREE RESOURCES FOR YOU!
The Kick Ass Guide To Accountability Form your first power habit with your 66 Day Challenge Calendar Check out our awesome blog!
Links & Tools From This Episode
- Listen to Freedom Fast Lane: Are you struggling with your personal and professional goals? If you want models and systems that will give you clarity about your goals and ensure you achieve them, we invite you to join Jay Papasan and Geoff Woods for a two-day goal-setting retreat: What: The ONE Thing Goal-Setting Retreat When: November 30th, 2017 – December 1st, 2017 Where: Austin, Texas Go to the1thing.com/event to learn more and see if it is a fit for you. There are limited spots and we expect to sell out, so take action now while seats are available.
Production & Development for The ONE Thing Podcast by Podcast Masters