Do you ever feel like you’re working hard in your career, but it’s not your calling? We know that discovering your purpose is a massive question mark for so many of you, and recently one of the members of our Living Your ONE Thing Community, Deb Cornella, shared something heartfelt and vulnerable about her purpose – and we had to share that conversation with you. During the episode, Geoff asks Deb a series of questions, and we hope you do yourself the service of answering these questions, too. Don’t just be a passive content consumer – If you consciously choose, instead, to implement, you will get a massive amount of value from this conversation. Join us for our first live event: What: The ONE Thing Goal-Setting Retreat When: November 30th, 2017 – December 1st, 2017 Where: Austin, Texas How: the1thing.com/event
The ONE Thing to Implement From This Episode:
Too many of you will listen to this and then do nothing, but this is an opportunity for you to bring purpose to what you’re doing, cut through the mental fog, and finally get clarity (in under 30 minutes). When you hear the questions that Geoff asks, what were your AH-HAs, and how can you take action on that today?
In this episode you will learn…
- [1:40] What would you have to do in the next 12 months to feel like you’re on track for your 5-year plan?
- [5:35] What’s the legacy that you want to leave?
- [6:15] What’s the ONE thing that you’re not currently doing that would give you a massive sense of clarity on where you’re going?
- [7:00] What are you getting up, every day, and trading your life for?
- [12:10] What’s the one thing that’s most likely to stop you from doing your ONE thing?
- [15:05] What does setting your intention look like?
- [16:00] How will you know if you got a win for the day?
AWESOME FREE RESOURCES FOR YOU!
- The Kick Ass Guide To Accountability Form your first power habit with your 66 Day Challenge Calendar
- [FREE Training] How to Start Time Blocking TODAY!
Links & Tools From This Episode
- Do you want help implementing these practices? Go to the1thing.com/membership to get on the waitlist for the Living Your ONE Thing community.
- Do you want to be wealthy? Download a FREE copy of The Entrepreneur’s Hierarchy of Investment
- We were told that, if you worked hard in school, got a good job, and saved in your 401K that you would retire and secure your slice of the American Dream… but if you look at the wealthy, you’ll see that that’s not how they got there. Patrick Donohoe and his team at Paradigm Life specialize in an investment strategy that creates wealth, and they want to share it with listeners of The ONE Thing podcast.
- If you go to PerpetualWealthStrategy.net, you can download the free report: The Entrepreneur’s Hierarchy of Investment.
- SAVE TIME & FOCUS ON YOUR ONE THING – try the all-new FreshBooks for FREE With the growth of the internet, there have never been more opportunities for business owners or the self-employed… but there’s also never been more to manage. FreshBooks is excited to announce an all-new version of their cloud accounting software. It’s been completely re-designed and custom built for exactly the way you work. Get ready for the simplest way to be more productive, get organized, and get paid quickly! FreshBooks is offering a 30-day, unrestricted free trial to listeners of The ONE Thing podcast. To claim it, go to www.freshbooks.com/ONE and enter “The ONE Thing” in the “How did you hear about us?” section.
Production & Development for The ONE Thing Podcast by Podcast Masters