We recently spoke to a few members of the Keller-Williams family, and the response touched our heart – so many people said this is just what they needed to hear, so we want to share that conversation with you, too.. We will be covering many of these topics, in much greater detail, during our first live event: What: The ONE Thing Goal-Setting Retreat When: November 30th, 2017 – December 1st, 2017 Where: Austin, Texas How: the1thing.com/event
The ONE Thing to Implement From This Episode:
What’s the ONE thing you can do to endure the monotony of success when it comes to leveraging your 411? Go to the1thing.com/411 to download Your 411 template and get started today.
In this episode you will learn…
- [1:30] The ONE thing that stops most people from achieving extraordinary results.
- [10:00] What you can do to take control of 24-32 more hours every month.
- [29:30] How to prove to yourself that you ARE in control of your time.
- [40:20] Why good leaders should feel obliged to help the people that they lead show up as the highest versions of themselves (and how it contributes to everyone’s success).
- [50:25] How to set expectations for your time AND follow through.
AWESOME FREE RESOURCES FOR YOU!
- The Kick Ass Guide To Accountability Form your first power habit with your 66 Day Challenge Calendar
- [FREE Training] How to Start Time Blocking TODAY!
Links & Tools From This Episode
- Create your own 411: the1thing.com/411 If you are interested in having someone from The ONE Thing team speak to your company or organization, go to the1thing.com/about and fill out the speaker request form at the bottom of the page.
- Do you ever feel like you’re so focused on the future that you forget to be present in the moment? We know that stopping to celebrate the moments that matter is required, and that’s the purpose behind JavaPresse Coffee Company. Everything JavaPresse does is designed to help you enjoy a moment that you craft for yourself, every day, and their coffee is unique because it’s organically grown, ethically sourced, and roasted fresh to order. To craft your next moment that matters, head over to the1thing.com/coffee and use the coupon code ONETHING to get 15% off your first three months of shipments.
Production & Development for The ONE Thing Podcast by Podcast Masters