This episode is dedicated to you, and we want to thank you for taking this journey with us. Like you, we’re on a journey to live our ONE Thing, every day. Gary Keller laid everything out for us, but living Your ONE Thing isn’t as easy as reading a book; it’s a lifelong pursuit of personal mastery. So today we’re getting vulnerable about our own journey. Former guest and ONE Thing Trainer of the Year Chad Hyams turns the tables on Geoff Woods and interviews him about the most significant lessons he has learned, and actions he has taken, over two years working with Gary Keller and Jay Papasan. Join us for our first live event: What: The ONE Thing Goal-Setting Retreat When: November 30th, 2017 – December 1st, 2017 Where: Austin, Texas How: the1thing.com/event
The ONE Thing to Implement From This Episode:
Wherever you are in your personal journey, ask yourself, what is the ONE lesson from this episode that you can implement – today – that will help you live Your ONE Thing?
In this episode you will learn…
- [3:00] How to start living The ONE Thing, without getting overwhelmed.
- [10:50] How you can take control of your work, even if you work for somebody else.
- [21:00] The biggest reason that so many people struggle to live their ONE Thing.
- [24:15] How to choose which area of your life you need to focus on for Your ONE Thing (without letting anyone else project their expectations onto you).
- [42:30] The most important lesson learned from two years with Gary & Jay.
AWESOME FREE RESOURCES FOR YOU!
- The Kick Ass Guide To Accountability Check out our awesome blog!
- [FREE Training] How to Start Time Blocking TODAY!
Links & Tools From This Episode
- Learn more from Chad at EmberSeminars.com
- Do you want to be wealthy? Download a FREE copy of The Entrepreneur’s Hierarchy of Investment We were told that, if you worked hard in school, got a good job, and saved in your 401K that you would retire and secure your slice of the American Dream… but if you look at the wealthy, you’ll see that that’s not how they got there. Patrick Donohoe and his team at Paradigm Life specialize in an investment strategy that creates wealth, and they want to share it with listeners of The ONE Thing podcast. If you go to PerpetualWealthStrategy.net, you can download the free report: The Entrepreneur’s Hierarchy of Investment.
Production & Development for The ONE Thing Podcast by Podcast Masters