So, you’re taking the challenge? Why not scream it from the virtual mountain tops?!
Whether you’re focused on improving your physical or spiritual health, or you’re nailing down financial or business goals, My ONE Thing goal tracker will get you there. It’s a free and easy way to track your progress and build accountability.
It’s a proven fact when you pick an accountability partner; you’re more likely to stay on target with habit building and goals. Your built-in coach and cheerleader is there to give you tough love when needed and the courage to extend your willpower beyond what you thought possible.
And, lucky for you, with My ONE Thing, you can have an entire accountability TEAM! Don’t forget to leverage your social networks. Add a Twibbon to your Twitter or Facebook profile picture to tell the world that you’ve accepted the 66-Day Challenge to accomplish your goals. Think of it as your badge of honor during the next 66 days. Don’t be surprised if friends and family ask how you’re doing and provide that extra support.
How to add a Twibbon:
- Visit http://twibbon.com/Support/66-day-challenge
- Click “Download the Twibbon”
3. Click “Change Image” to add and position your social media profile image behind the Twibbon
4. Once you clarified to “Use this Image”, select “Add Twibbon and Download.
5. Your browser will open a new window with your image. Right-click to save the image.
6. Go to your Facebook or Twitter page and hover over your profile picture for the “Edit Profile Picture” pop-up and select “Upload Photo” from the dropdown.
7. Find your saved Twibbon image and save it to your profile!
You can even become your friends’ accountability partner! Once you’ve updated your profile image, encourage your friends to participate by posting this message on your social media channel,
“Join #TheONEThing 66-Day Challenge! http://bit.ly/18C2JGE Add a #Twibbon now: http://twb.ly/1dU2sht”
Best of luck over the next 66 days!
Original Source: http://www.the1thing.com/66-day-challenge/show-your-66-day-strength