Do you struggle with being present? We talk a lot about achieving extraordinary results, setting goals, and gaining clarity on your priorities…. but one thing that we don’t often talk about as much is mastering our mindset. So many of us are constantly thinking about the next thing that we have to do or something that’s already happened, and as a result, we’re never really in the moment. If you are always living in the future or the past, then being present may be ONE thing that can transform every area of your life. Jeff Photiades joins the show to share how he started getting more intentional around his mindset, and how you can too.
The ONE Thing to Implement From This Episode:
If you were able to, at any time, be truly present and nowhere else, would that ONE thing improve every area of your life? We think it will, and we believe practicing meditation will help you accomplish that. If you don’t have a meditation practice already in place, we challenge you to start one. Even if it starts with just one breath a day, that is ONE thing that can make being present easier or unnecessary. Download yourself a free 66-Day Challenge Calendar to start today.
In this episode you will learn…
- [3:00] How developing a better understanding of yourself helps you understand others.
- [7:15] What it looks like when you apply the principles of goal setting to your personal life.
- [12:15] Why the story you tell yourself about having to work more isn’t always true.
- [14:30] What you can do if you are struggling to strike a good work-life counterbalance.
- [21:45] ONE Thing you can do to make being present easier or unnecessary.
AWESOME FREE RESOURCES FOR YOU!
- Get more support & accountability: Join the Living Your ONE Thing Community
- Form your first power habit with your 66 Day Challenge Calendar Check out our awesome blog!
Links & Tools From This Episode
- Will you help us get to know you better? Go to the1thing.com/podcastquiz
We are HIRING!
We are hiring an amazing Community Manager, and we would love for that person to come from this community. If you are someone, or know someone, who loves to create amazing content, engage with a community, and wants to manage all of the content for the business, please go to the1thing.com/jobs.
Production & Development for The ONE Thing Podcast by Podcast Masters