You are failing, every day. We know this because we’re living The ONE Thing, and we’re failing every day too. So on this episode, we’re going to explore the underlying reason why you may be struggling to achieve the extraordinary results that you desire, and explain why bravery, self-worth, and curiosity are necessary for living an extraordinary life. Our guest is Emily Ann Peterson, a musician, creative consultant, and the author of Bare Naked Bravery: How to Be Creatively Courageous.
The ONE Thing to Implement From This Episode:
Bravery doesn’t happen all at once – it starts really small, and then grows as you nurture it. Emily suggests that you start with curiosity, asking yourself a question that forces you to look in the mirror. We encourage you to write down five deadly questions – questions so big that they force you to pause and search for a good answer – and then share them with us in a review on your podcast player of choice. We’d love to share these in a future episode. You can click here to leave a review in iTunes.
In this episode you will learn…
- [5:50] Why curiosity is an amazing place to start when you are struggling with fear of the unknown, feeling lost, or running up against friction in your life.
- [8:20] How you can use friction to move forward.
- [11:15] Why you need a sense of self-worth to be brave (and achieve extraordinary results).
- [14:00] How you can begin to generate self-worth.
- [17:30] Where bravery begins.
AWESOME FREE RESOURCES FOR YOU!
- Get more support & accountability: Join the Living Your ONE Thing Community
- The Kick Ass Guide To Accountability
- Form your first power habit with your 66 Day Challenge Calendar
Links & Tools From This Episode
- Learn more at emilyannpeterson.com
- Connect with Emily: Instagram | YouTube | Twitter | Facebook
- Read: Bare Naked Bravery: How to Be Creatively Courageous
- Listen: Bare Naked Bravery Podcast
- Watch: “What are shared experiences worth: Emily Ann Peterson at TEDxTacoma”
The ONE Thing is produced by Podcast Masters