Have you ever found yourself getting home after work and sitting down with the people who matter most to you… but then your mind goes somewhere else? We know that many of you are struggling to stay present, every day, so we wanted to share this conversation between Geoff Woods and Trevor Mauch, host of the CarrotCast. Trevor invited Geoff onto his show, but then we ended up turning the tables to ask questions about how he can start being more present. As you listen to the episode, ask yourself the same questions that Geoff poses to Trevor – and consider the cost of choosing not to.
The ONE Thing to Implement From This Episode:
Are you happy with the habits that you’ve formed over the past 12 months? Have you formed any bad habits, unintentionally? We end up doing activities that we know aren’t our ONE thing, every single day, and the end result is failing so slowly that we think we’re succeeding. And over time, if you continue to fail a little every day, there will be an extraordinary loss. So what is the ONE activity you can do today to start changing it? The path to getting everything you want starts with doing one thing at a time – think big, go small. You can click here to tell us what action you’re taking in a review in iTunes.
In this episode you will learn…
- [7:20] Why you should shift from a ‘helping me’ attitude to a ‘helping you’ attitude (if you want to be achieve extraordinary success).
- [11:10] What will your life look like five years from now if you show up, every single day, constantly looking to get something from other people?
- [32:45] How you can turn being more present into a power habit.
AWESOME FREE RESOURCES FOR YOU!
- Get more support & accountability: Join the Living Your ONE Thing Community
- The Kick Ass Guide To Accountability
- Form your first power habit with your 66 Day Challenge Calendar
Links & Tools From This Episode
- Connect with Trevor: trevormauch.com | Twitter | Facebook | LinkedIn
- Listen to the CarrotCast
The ONE Thing is produced by Podcast Masters