Do you know how to show up as the most effective leader that you possibly can? We know that many of you are leaders – business owners, entrepreneurs, or employees in a management role – who are out to make a big change in the world, and you want to influence the people around you to create a big impact. But how? To find out, we sat down to speak with Mark C. Crowley, the author of Lead from the Heart: Transformational Leadership for the 21st Century.
In this episode you will learn…
- [6:10] The science behind why leading from the heart is so successful in business.
- [10:00] What you can do to bring more caring into your leadership.
- [17:00] The ONE thing you can do to create hockey stick-shaped growth in your leadership ability.
The ONE Thing to Implement From This Episode:
Who are the people in your life that you really care about? Do you have clarity – real clarity – on why they’re doing what they’re doing, and what they’re working towards? If the answer to that question is no, how much time do you think it would take to ask them and find out? And what would become possible if you ask everyone you care about (which should include everyone you manage) that question? We think asking that question is the lead domino that will allow you to unleash exponential growth in your leadership ability.
Links & Tools From This Episode
- Learn more at leadfromtheheart.com
- Connect with Mark: Facebook | Twitter | LinkedIn
- Read: Lead from the Heart: Transformational Leadership for the 21st Century
- Click here to leave a review on iTunes
AWESOME FREE RESOURCES FOR YOU!
Get more support & accountability: Join the Living Your ONE Thing Community The Kick Ass Guide To Accountability Form your first power habit with your 66 Day Challenge Calendar
The ONE Thing is produced by Podcast Masters