What if you could free up 30 hours in your work—all while helping your business reach new revenue heights?
Many entrepreneurs know what it’s like to feel constantly busy, putting out fires, and only able to work on the things directly in front of them rather than the work that matters most.
Richard Shaull is the co-founder and CEO of Unleashed, where he helps entrepreneurs focus on finding a 2nd-In-Command to take that busy work off their plate and allow them to get to that incredibly important work. They believe that every great visionary needs a great operations counterpart and that by pairing the right people you can unleash their full potential. We discuss why every CEO needs a great 2nd-In-Command, how to find the right person for you, and how to identify if you might make a good 2nd-In-Command yourself.
If you’re a CEO looking to find a 2nd-In-Command, or you think you’d make a great 2nd-In-Command, visit Unleashed.ceo to find all of their free resources.
To learn more, and for the complete show notes, visit: the1thing.com/pods.
We talk about:
- Richard’s entrepreneurial background and motivation
- The signs that you’re holding your company back
- How to find the missing link in your business
- The 5 core competencies of a great second in command
- Avoiding the most common hiring pitfalls
- Designing a 7-figure team structure
Links & Tools from This Episode
- Learn more: unleashed.ceo
- LinkedIn: linkedin.com/in/richard-shaull
- Read: Make The Noise Go Away
- Read: Rocket Fuel
- Free Resources
- Want to be a guest or share feedback? Email email@example.com
Imagine if you could streamline all of the routine tasks that take up so much time.
If you’re trying to grow your business, you’re probably using several tools and apps to help you. But they can also be a time suck. That’s where Zapier comes in. It makes it easy to connect your apps, automate tasks, and streamline your processes—freeing up your time to focus on what matters most.
Try Zapier for free today at zapier.com/one.